Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Boy Meets Girl - CAL Graduation Ball

Last Friday nite(9 june), I went for prom..was really nice. It's really nice2c every1 dress up so beautifully. Although I hav to say some ppl were too revealing..got bareback & some can really c a lot of cleavage. Well, it's expected la..prom wert. Ive nvr worn a dress which shows so much skin until tat nite oso..swt.

The food was ok except the drink which michelle says tasted like sewage..lol. I tot it was ok..i know im a girl but I feel so privileged2sit in a table wit majority girls..can eat more food..hehe. ate like 6 prawns cos the girls eat very lil & oso got kind-hearted zhao peel prawn for us..but after I ate my 6th prawn the waiter took away the prawns!!! So terrible!!! Din ask oso take away d..i wanted2eat more!!!so wasted..

The performance was nice..especially the dance. Though it was quite a touchy dance between girls & guys but I hv2admit they were good. When it came2voting prom queen & king..it was quite difficult. We were sitting at a table very far behind & we couldn't even c the faces of the nominees how2vote? But we jus vote sam cos he's our fren & most of us vote the very sporting girl who danced wit mr. ananda.

At the end when sam performed..all of us went in front to cheer for him. We were cheering & screaming & clapping hands like jakuns but yea..we're PE1!!! PE1 LIVES!!! It might b my last time seeing some of u guys..luv ya all. *muacks* thank u so much for giving me such a great college life & may our friendship last.

To those who's going redang..cant wait2cu all again!!! SABO!!! MUAHAHAH!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home