Sunday, October 08, 2006

My B'day Celebration in Cambridge...

I know i haven't been updating for awhile...been very busy ever since i came to cambridge. cambridge is a really nice place, the place where i live in is really nice & convenient cos it's in the city center so it's near to alot of shops, banks, etc. i haven't had the time to go sight seeing & taking pics but when i do tat i'll post the pics ere & in my multiply. i jus celebrated my 19th bday wit my frens ere at cambridge. wanna say special thx for those who came to celebrate tis very special day. thx yi chung for the dinner, thx yi lun for the choc & cake, thx ben for the ice-cream & drinks, thx to jo-anne, wei shen, jiayi, ashok, voon kiat, kevin, chin ping, michelle, zhen ming, james, kenrick for coming & helping out...i sure hope i din miss any1 out. u all really made my day. unfortunately there weren't any ang mo cos im not very close to any of them yet...but i'll try my best to fit in & adapt & mix wit them. though the day din start off very well but im really happy tat it ended well. we ate shepherd's pie btw..specially made by yi chung the great chef. hehe. oh and we had mooncake as well..onli 1 shared by 8 ppl. haha. great day...

i am staying back in uk during december so if any of u in uk staying back pls tell me so i can come visit u or u come visit me.

if u wanna send letters to me pls address to me at:

Christ's College,
Cambridge CB2 3BU,
United Kingdom.

if any of u wanna come look for me, my room number is 3/8 new court, Christ's college.

my current hp number is 00447726446339(international call), if msg is +447726446339(international msg) and 07726446339(local uk calls & msg).

i miss msia very much and i miss zhao...

4 Comments:

Blogger zhao said...

I'm sorry your day didnt start off well, but i'm very glad that you had a good day later on.. Take care and God bless. i miss u too.

9:19 AM  
Blogger Wei Shen said...

I am glad you were happy with your birthday celebration. Well, I actually planned to cook for you but it seems that The Great Chef had a better plan. It turned out great!

1:17 AM  
Blogger Dan said...

oi isn't that very dangerous? posting your address n phone number on your blog?!

1:14 AM  
Blogger SHIRLEY said...

haha..

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home