Saturday, January 13, 2007

In the Christmas mood still...

My fren jus sent me some really cool christmas songs...now addicted to them adi. so i feel like i'm still in the christmas mood. I just ate korean noodles shin ramyun...haha. i remember when i 1st bought it then cook for zhao, shaun, le hong, samuel & khay khoon. could feel like the hot aura in the room.
everyone was sniffing...such a hilarious scene while i sit by the window laughing.


now when i eat it i oso sniffing. hehe. it's weird how some people (like me) torture ourselves eating spicy food...and yet enjoy it. haha...cant help laughing at the thought that i'm eating to torture myself. BUT THEN AGAIN...I AM ENJOYING IT...=)

The birds are chirping outside my window...it's onli 2.30am. i guess the birds here are nocturnal as well. thx birds for accompanying me stay up late every nite. i'm gonna sleep now so i hope that u birds would also KEEP QUIET!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger $ª○ £éê~** said...

hahaha...yea...the birds in uk are nocturnal =p the birds outside my room oso keep chirping all days n all nights...LoL

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home