Saturday, December 08, 2007

My 20th B'day

Haha...I know it's soooooo late to post this but it was a very special day for me so hope to share my joy with you all too=)

At midnight, my cg members came to surprise me. They sneaked into my room while I was in the shower and gave me a big shock when I entered the room with my messy-looking wet hair, totally unprepared! So sweeeeeeet of them=)

In the morning, Hai Han made a traditional b'day breakfast for me....it was Mee Suah!
Yummy...delicious.....

Then there was a lovely Vietnamese dinner with Ding Jian...followed by a very nice walk round town...seeing ppl who didn't seem to notice us(except for Agnes) as if we were like spirits.

Ding Jian brought me to market square where I noticed Sara and Junming standing around...so we stopped by to talk to them when......SURPRISE!!!! Everyone turned up behind me singing happy birthday song. It was amazing how they've hid till I was talking to Sara and Junming, and wasn't aware of my surroundings.

We later went to Soul Tree to see Hai Han DJ-ing....had a dance with him.

He's really good at salsa...

Lastly, the most precious moments that I'll remember and treasure for the rest of my life=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home