Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Futsal=)

Yesterday had a game of futsal wit my classmates..really supportive bunch of ppl..14 of us played which is quite a lot. so when chasing the ball like stampede onli..all rush to the ball. had some minor and major injuries..eg. major injuries was le hong..sao lee kicked the ball quite hard & it hit his _ _ _ _ _i think it was really painful for him..i dunno how it feels like but guys..u shud know..lol. eg. minor injury was like my leg..me & jieqiang was chasing after the ball, he wanted to kick the ball but unfortunately he missed and kicked my...............................(dun think notty)...............he kicked my leg. and the condition of my leg is now like in the pic below...lol.


i'm exagerating...lol.

3 Comments:

Blogger zhao said...

nice drawing...wah, the lebam so big ar...

12:06 PM  
Blogger @shok said...

Lol! Funny post.. See.. futsal is dangerous!

Erm.. I think I should take that back.. Many people will get angry..

*Thinking.....*

Okay, I take it back.

=)

1:49 AM  
Blogger SHIRLEY said...

well, futsal is dangerous but it does not deny the fact tat it is FUN!!! no danger, no challenge, NO FUN!!!

3:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home