Monday, October 30, 2006

The end of the weekend (T_T)

I had a great weekend...from parties to cookouts. i now have maltesers chocs (lots of them), ferrero rocher & guylian chocs...i hav such sweet frens...aww...i jus love them. had a really good dinner...it was awesome...MALAYSIAN FOOD!!! there were sambal prawns, curry chicken and more curry chicken & spicy stuffs and last but not least my specially made good smelling & tasty rice. i jus love the weekend...i put aside all my work during the weekend and jus enjoy to the max. inspite of all the fun things i've done...dun b deceived, life ere is CRAZY!!! LECTURES --->SUPERVISION ---> LABS (MY WEAKEST POINT) ---> WORK WORK WORK!!! WORK HARD PLAY HARD!!! dun stop me...actually no one can stop me from playing hard during the weekend. cant wait til next weekend cos it's GUY FAWKES nite!!! there'll be fireworks & funfairs...YAY!!! til then, back to the boring & hectic weekdays...sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home