Saturday, October 21, 2006

Stop Crying Your Heart Out

I remembered there was this occassion a long time ago when i was feeling really down & depressed. A good fren of mine, jun meng, was there to comfort me. He sent me tis song a long time ago which made me cry even more & feel better after tat. Now when i listen to it again, i remember...

Hold up
Hold on
Don't be scared
You'll never change what's been and gone
May your smile (may your smile)
Shine on (shine on)
Don't be scared (don't be scared)
Your destiny may keep you warm

Cos all of the stars
Are fading away
Just try not to worry
You'll see them some day
Take what you need
And be on your way
And stop crying your heart out

Get up (get up)
Come on (come on)
Why're you scared? (I'm not scared)
You'll never change
What's been and gone

Cos all of the stars
Are fading away

I am struggling here in Cambridge, i feel tat the whole world is crashing down on me. He gave me words of encouragement...he told me tat he respects me & know tat i can make it thru. Such simple words yet it really encouraged me. Thx jun meng for everything tat u've done for me. U'll alwiz b my best fren...a fren I would want to walk side by side wit all the days of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home