Thursday, February 01, 2007

Nothing is a waste of time

For the past few days/week i've been really tired...looking at the computer screen for hours and hours...so tired that i had to use glasses to look further away from the screen. I still have to do this for don't know how long more...everyday rushing to finish my work so i can do my stuff and look up information on9. but i know all these will be worth my time. just keep reminding the mind that nothing is a waste of time. even if u went through a long way round...it's not a waste of time because you know you went through that road and it was a different experience all over. who knows in the future you might need the things you saw when you went the long way round. God grant me strength...all these is not a waste of time...my time is in Your hands...good night to the world full of the unpredictables...

1 Comments:

Blogger zhao said...

*sayang* I'll pray for you *big big hug*

4:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home