Wednesday, February 28, 2007

You in me

Everytime I look into Your eyes
There's a pleasant surprise
Awaiting me and amazing me
Somehow I realise I'm so tired of the lies
They keep telling me
Telling me I should look down inside in myself
To find something greater
When i know i can look at the bright side and find the Creator

I just need to spend one moment with You
Somehow it's a brand new world I'm passing through
You lift me higher
You let me see
Over the walls that surrounding me
Don't need to prove myself
Just need to show and tell
It's you in me

The other day a wolf in sheep's disguise
Told me goodness would buy a day or two for me in paradise
I could never pay the price
Not with a million life
But it's done for me
Why should i just depend on myself
And pretend I'll find something greater
When I know I can look at the bright side
and find the Creator

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home