Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Trip to US

I am sorry for the late updates. I also won't be writing much here as i am in a studying crisis. I really enjoyed my stay in US. Many things have happened in the past months...it was so good to run away to somewhere no one can find me. It felt so good being embraced by my family and welcomed home as a daughter after 6 months of being away. I felt at peace and at home...i felt a sence of protection once again. I lived in a dream world in US and now i'm back in the real world. Some pics of my dream world for you to see...more here.


All covered in snow...so pretty


Night view of Niagara Falls


Panorama view of Niagara Falls


Ducks with their butts sticking out of the water...hehe=)


In Brooklyn Botanical Garden

Last but not least...Me in the big city of New York

4 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

"All covered in snow...so pretty"

you're secretly trying to talk about yourself, right?

9:08 AM  
Blogger SHIRLEY said...

i was talking bout the snow!

10:33 AM  
Blogger zhao said...

nice duck butts..!!

7:06 AM  
Blogger Mark | jUN said...

woooooo..... fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


nice nice nice
more more more!

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home