Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The busiest day ever since coming back...

Yesterday was.....wow. Did sooooo much stuff. Went out for lunch and movie with Michelle and Cheryl. I didn't know there was such a place called 'The gardens' in MV. This shows how long I've been gone! It looks so empty. For the 1st time I saw some UK shops which I've nvr seen here before like Borders & Aldo. Watch a really nice movie 'The Incredible Hulk'!


Love is the most powerful feeling in the world. It surpasses evil. It looks past the outward appearance and into the heart.

Then played bowling. I beat Cheryl! *Evil grin* hehe.

At night was Jun Meng's farewell dinner at Chilli's. It's so good meeting all my church friends again. Also met some new people whom just recently attend OUG cg while I was away. Bon voyage Jun Meng.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home