Saturday, November 14, 2009

End of the Spear

I watched a movie called 'End of the Spear' with my cg yesterday and it was a really meaningful movie. My favourite line of the movie is when the boy asks his father, "Will you shoot them if they attacked you?" and the father answered, "We're ready for heaven but these people aren't." It is a very touching story of Forgiveness and it really reminds me that there's a greater goal in life than all the things that we run after in life=) Do enjoy the trailer, it is very good by itself=)


1 Comments:

Blogger GOD'sLittlePrincess said...

hello shirley, how are you? =) hope things are going ok, despite the busy-ness.
my cg watched the movie last year too. and it is a great inspiration how great god's love is, and how we can let god's love manifest in us =)
take care!

5:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home