Friday, June 16, 2006

MARANATHA!!!

i'm currently reading tis book 'Heaven is so Real!'..the story is truly very touching & wonderful yet scary at times. Heaven is real and Hell is as real. tis 1 part truly touches me most.

Then i saw a gold plate on the front door. It had a name inscribed on it, and I realized quickly that it was my name...Written in fancy lettering was the name "Choo Nam."(the author)...I was awestruck by the sparkling stone walls that lined the corridor of my mansion...red-and-cream-colored carpet with it's round pattern. The red-velvet chairs-so classic and sophisticated-were like the ones I had always wanted in my home. The red draperies were the finest I've ever seen...I walked up the majestic stairway, savouring every single moment in my mansion. The bedroom was carpeted in pure white...the headboard of the bed was silver with blue stones embedded decoratively along it's border. The mirror on the dresser also had blue stones highlighting its brightness. The bathroom had a silver bathtub that was decorated with precious jewels of every color.

Is there really heaven & hell? do i hav a mansion in heaven waiting for me? well, there is no right or wrong answer to tis question. it all depends on one's faith.

Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. (Hebrews 11:1)

May God bless all of u my dear family and friends.

1 Comments:

Blogger zhao said...

Amen =)

4:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home