Sunday, July 16, 2006

Wat is Your plan for my life???

I am at tis point of age where i hav to choose the path tat wil make a big change in my life. i dunno why but i feel so scared...everyone keeps on saying i'll surely go Cambridge. if it's really so good then why am i afraid? is tis really what God wants me to do? is tis really what i wanna do? there's no turning back..watever the decision is, there's no turning back..if i go Cambridge, i might not come back for the next 10 years maybe? for hols got la but not for good. i know i'll meet nice ppl there but i really dun wanna leave home, i dun wanna leave my frens, I DUN WANNA LEAVE FGA YOUTH CHURCH!!! i alwiz hear ppl say tat once u go overseas, u might backslide. i really wanna b strong and run the race til the end..God pls help me. now it all depends on my results. if i get straight A's then by God's will i wil leave M'sia. if i dun get then it's either Nottingham M'sia or STPM..let my results decide which path i'll b taking. let God deal wit my results which is coming out in 3 weeks time. i know sum ppl wil say i very stupid..get to go Cambridge sure happy but deep inside me i feel terrified. there's no turning back.....

University of Cambridge, UK

OR

University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus

OR

the word says it all

3 Comments:

Blogger zhao said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:53 PM  
Blogger zhao said...

Don't worry. God will show the way. When the time comes, with His guidance, you will know what to do.

Have more faith in Him. Dont worry so much k. ^_^

2:58 PM  
Blogger Jieqiang said...

yeah...have faith on yourself as well :)

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home