Sunday, June 25, 2006

Job offer

if any of u is looking for a part-time job..u might b interested in the offer below. tis is from a member of my church. i don't know if it's still available but if anyone's interested pls contact the person.

From: Kenny Tan [mailto:
kennytan@bizpartner.com.my]
Our web page: http://bizpartner.com.my/affiliate/kenny


Hi ! My name is Kenny Tan. The company which my wife Marianne works in are looking for at least 15 temps.

2 job categories needed:
1. required personnel to do some admin work
2. required Chinese and Cantonese speaking personnel to make phone calls to current dealers

Pay benefits :
RM6.80 per hour, 9am to 5pm with O.T. claims after 5pm. Socso and EPF provided.

If you know anybody who needs a job pls inform them.

They can contact my wife at:

pyong@maxis.com.my

thanks and regards ,
Kenny Tan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home