Thursday, June 22, 2006

Distant cousin's traditional chinese wedding

My distant cousin had her wedding on sunday (18/6). it was a super traditional chinese wedding. ive nvr seen a traditional chinese wedding b4..ppl nowadays normally wear those white wedding gowns for wedding but hers was very different. well, mayb it's a good thing to keep the tradition alive & to teach the younger generation like me of the procedures of the traditional chinese wedding....but i stil prefer the english wedding wit the brides wearing white wedding gowns. they look gorgeous..i'm not saying my cousin wasn't gorgeous in her traditional chinese wedding dress..she is very gorgeous ok...

cousin serving tea

cousin's father holding umbrella..sorry i dunno wat it symbolises

bride (my cousin) & the bridegroom


me wit wedding car..the car got pooh bears in front..so cute=)


my other distant cousins (ah bee & seng seng) wit my bro & i

1 Comments:

Blogger zhao said...

hehe...so much red.. almost everyone wearing red..

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home