Saturday, July 08, 2006

Why Oh Why!!!

Eversince i started working, my parents refuse to give me a single CENT!!! now im starting to wonder..why oh why did i start working in the 1st place??? if i dun work maybe i'll stil get allowance. well, i really learn tat money dun come easily..sorry mom&dad for simply spending ur money..sumtimes i do..today I wanted to buy tis pair of sandals..but parents ask me pay my own if i wan..at last i din buy..my earning not tat much..so very sakit hati..learning to spend less..

Tmr..i'll b going out wit my cg members. My mom at last trust me to drive her TOYOTA UNSER ALONE!!!normally she's in the car when i drive it. But tmr i'll b driving tat HUGE car to MID VALLEY!!! fetching all my cg members wit me. if get into accident, i'll b really embarrassed in front of all my cg members..and really very bad impression on me..swt. considering it's a SUNDAY, the roads there will b PACKED WIT CARS...im so very scared to drive la. i dun wan to crush my mom's trust for me. but i hav no choice..i cant let my cg members down as well. so i really pray tat i wont get involved in any ACCIDENT!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger zhao said...

tough life yah.
I cant find a job.. =(

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home