Sunday, July 23, 2006

YC College Camp "Arrival Airways"

Just came back frm camp..super exhausted. slept at 6am woke up at 8am on fri, slept at 3am woke up at 8am on sat and slept at 2am woke up at 8.30am tis morning. i onli went for 1/2 camp as i work 1/2 day on sat. on my way there in kelvin khoo's car (thx kelvin for driving), so jam...there was tis car which was on the opposite side of the road facing the wrong direction. and there was tis road barrier separating the 2 sides of the road of opposite directions. i wonder how tat car ended up in tat position..mayb his car skidded and make a 180 degrees turn??? mark a.k.a. jun meng messaged me asking when am i gonna reach saying my games group members not enough ppl need me. unfortunately due to the jam and rain i onli arrived during presentation..too late to help d..sorry yea to my games group members. my games group oso got last placing..im sooo sorry.

Tis is my 1st and might b the last college camp i'll b attending. very creative la the ideas. as the theme is "Arrival Airways", they do alot of stuff tat's related to aeroplane stuff. our souvenir was a pillow. i like it very much...comfy. then oso got the camp manual which is supposed to b our "passport"...looks like 1 oso, red in colour. last nite played taboo frm 10.30pm to 1.30am. my 1st time playing..very fun la..how come i nvr play b4 wan??? feel so outdated. but if play too often and too long not very fun cos then u'll know all the words.

Last but not least jus wanna say well done to the camp comm. and oso to all my happles cg members, thank u all so much...i know im new to cg but u all treat me very nice, thank u for making me feel at home.

Oh...and guess who i met there??? CHOO MEI ANN & OLIVER CHUA!!!! so unexpected..good to c u2 there.

camp pics..to be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home