Monday, August 14, 2006

Church on Sunday

Church yesterday was really interesting. my church elders, Dr. Caleb Koh and his wife celebrated their 50th wedding aniversary in church..i really envy them. so romantic to b able to celebrate tis golden year in church. not many couples make it to their 50th wedding aniversary...not for both my grandparents ar...both my grandfathers past away. so it's really a joy to c Dr. Caleb Koh and his wife stil standing and being strong for Christ.

Oso had fun playing games wit my form 4 cg members and the form 4 guys. the game had sumthing to do wit darlie toothpaste...u mus remember the names of everyone..not very easy considering we're such a big group of bout 30-40 ppl? girls no prob but guys susah lo...most of them i nvr even seen b4. lol..so i my face got kena toothpaste (by samuel & andrew) for being forgetful & oso not paying much attention. actually come to think bout it form 4 got alot of cute guys lo...lol. unfortunately they're too young. dun think they even know im actually 19 and not 16..my looks deceive my age..hehe.

1 Comments:

Blogger Eric Teo -My Life- said...

hmmm....it is a great to know you even we have a short to know each other. If God give us a chance to more about us...I will be very happy...

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home