Monday, April 23, 2007

One life...

I have been playing for the past 2 days...play a lot of sports, from tennis to badminton to salsa to frisbee to football to kite to captain ball...all these in just 2 days. I didn't get much work done but I somehow didn't think of it as a waste of time. Then I thought to myself, I don't think I am who I used to be. I used to worry about studies. And now? 2 days of playing I am still happy. I've missed out a lot on life and I think it's time to realise that each of us only have one life to live. We should live it to the fullest. Live it in such a manner that when you're in your death bed and you reflect on your life, you would not regret haven't done the things you should have done. Do not think you have time a lot of time because time flies. Even before you know it, you'll be too old. Lie down on the grass once in a while and relax on a cloudy day and you might see life in a different way. This is my time. This is my dance. I want to live every moment to embrace the mystery of this life with God walking side by side. I want to be happy and happy and happy everyday of my life.

Life is so beautiful...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home