Thursday, June 26, 2008

My dear old friend is leaving on a jetplane(T_T)

Well, this is dedicated to my dear old friend Jun Meng whom everyone from college onwards know him as Mark.

Why Mark? Marcus? No one even knows your real name anymore!
Shirley: Do you know where's Jun Meng?

People (with a confused look on their face): Who?

Shirley: Jun Meng? Oh urm...Marcus? Mark?

People: Ohhhh...Mark. He's ......

YOU SEE!!!!!! Now you understand?????

But then again, I have another friend name Junming and when he went to UK, all the Ang Mo's can't pronounce his name so Junming became Jimmy! So I think it's better for you to stick with Mark in Austrailia=)

This pic was taken like 2 years ago.


You have been a true friend to me and I appreciate this friendship that we've shared. Many thanks for all your support and patience with me through my bad times. May you always be surrounded with good friends. God bless you! Oh and thanks for the cute book...will make good use of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home