Sunday, May 17, 2009

More than life

Project is more tiring that I'd imagine. Just when I thought that exams were over and I can chill a bit...noooo. Work is never ending on this end of the world, I wish I could lie on the grass and enjoy the sun and the cool breeze, just for one day...one day is enough for me. But when I think of all the ppl who are facing greater challenges in life, I feel thankful for all that God has done in my life=) There are many who wants to come to Cambridge but they just don't have the chance to. I thank God for where I am now=) Oh...I wanna watch Hannah Montana, and many other good movies showing now. I want to be crazier...there's sooo much more to life!



1 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

chewi! hang in there! it'll be over soon :)

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home