Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Ding Jian's b'day

Last Sunday was Ding Jian's birthday...invited about 15 ppl to eat at HK Fusion. I wanted to surprise him so I blind-folded him while walking to the restaurant...but his sense of direction was too good...he could imagine where we are going although we never ate there before.


When we reached there, SURPRISE!!! Everyone greeted the arival of "Yang Terhormat"=) The food was really good and they even gave complimentary dessert=)


Unexpectedly, there was karaoke too! It's my first time seeing a karaoke in Cambridge!


Then we headed back to my room to cut cake=)


And sabo him=) I put facial cleanser on his face and lipstick around his lips=)


See the excited birthday boy opening his huge present=)


Everyone convinced him to dedicate a song to me=) Poor Lukas, trying hard to keep up to Ding Jian's out-of-timing singing=)


May you have a wonderful 23rd year of your life, my dear=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home