Monday, September 29, 2008

Thank You All!

God has blessed me soooo much with great family members and friends! I had a great 21st b'day celebration on Sunday night=) Thank you all soo much, especially my family for preparing everything=) Not forgetting my dear friends. Each one of you in your own circumstances, made an effort to come...missing another friend's party, being late for family dinner, having a flight the next day at wee hours of the morning, having a test the next day, and sooo many more! Thank you all for making it a success, without you all, it would be meaningless! You all made my day! Love you all very much=)


Look at my brightly lit Birthday Cake! It has 21 candles on it! And with my one super big breath I blew them all out=)

From this photo cannot see (only zhao's photos can, thank you Zhao for being my unofficial photographer!), I was taking a candle out from the side of the cake with my mouth because my notty friends made me....but I took it out quite easily=)

So they weren't really satisfied that I didn't get dirty at all! So NOTTY SIEW KIM...actually it was MICHELLE CHAN! that influenced her, to smack the cake cream on my face unexpectedly, much later of the night. I thought I could escape from it this year but unfortunately, the TRADISION continues....I get cake smacked on my face almost every year!


My dearly missed Assuntarian friends! GIRLS ROCK! hehe=)

And my dear Taylor's friends. It was soooo funny that Wai Ken was introduced by all of us as "Ham Sup"=) Miss you all too!

THANK YOU ALL WHO MADE IT AND WHO DIDN'T MAKE IT, I KNOW YOU TRIED COMING! *hugs everyone*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home