Monday, July 28, 2008

I am stupid!!!

As I was at the parking autopay machine after work, I looked into my wallet. I'm suppose to pay RM7. okay, it wasn't difficult to figure how out to pay. I had one RM5 note, one RM1 note and a few coints which add up to RM1++. I thought okay la, this is the best way, then don't need to use RM10 and get change.

I put the RM5 note first. Then i put the coins in....but.....the machine could not accept my 5o cent coin! I had no choice! I pressed the cancel button and VOILA! RM5 worth of 50 cent coins all came out! How dumb can I be? I shouldn't even have put RM5 first! In addition, I had another RM3 worth of 50 cent coins because I had to use RM10 then! Now my wallet is super heavy of 50 cent coins la! Ish...I AM SOOOO STUPID! I think the people behind me must be thinking I'm really stupid...so paiseh onli!

Warning! START WITH COINS WHEN PAYING AT AUTOPAY MACHINES!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home