Friday, July 04, 2008

Goodbye dear phone (T_T)

My phone got pick-pocketed 2 days ago. Only 6 months old (T_T) I was taking the bus back from work that day. Haven't sat the bus in Malaysia in a very long time...the nightmare started at KL Central. The amount of people is just overwhelming. There were so many busses yet none were vacant. Everytime people left, even more came and they kept coming non-stop! When I finally entered the bus, I was sandwiched. There were people all around me...I've never felt so claustrophobic till that moment. I could hardly breathe! My phone was in my front pocket and it still got pick-pocketed! I've never felt so unsafe. Thank God that I was holding on to my wallet. When I left the bus I found my bagpack opened but thankfully there weren't anything valuable to steal.


Goodbye my dear slim phone (T_T)


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:07 AM  
Blogger dxyc2 said...

Shirley! I'm so sorry about your phone, 've fond memories of it as well =/ Hope things are well, that summer's looking up! (: love, duana

5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home