Saturday, August 30, 2008

The HAPPENINGs for the MANY months=)

Hmm...there's sooo many things that happened and I don't know where to start.

1. Let's start with Malaysian Night in Feb 2008! I danced an indian mix rock dance. I'm one of the very few 2nd year who danced, mostly are 1st years but I really love dancing, so I volunteered! I enjoyed myself! Enjoyed performing, and also getting to know the 1st years better=)

The Malaysian Night Crew...can you spot me? I look a bit different with the make up=)

Pontianak! Looks so cool doesn't she?

My lovely friends=) Ding Jian looks charming in this pic=)

2. In Easter, my family came over to UK and we went on holiday to Prague, Budapest and Vienna=) And my grandma stayed back with me for a month! She's so adventurous, so brave to take flight back alone! Love her very much=)

It was snowing so heavily in Prague! Suppose to be SPRING kononnya! And we were waiting at the wrong bus station! Stuck in a place where not many speaks English...it was challenging!

Budapest Castle! So pretty at night=)

My mom cooked really nice meals in Budapest! Every meal is like a feast=)
She's ever ready with all the cooking ingredients!

Poser picture=)

Shouldn't it be Kit Kat not Lobster? Who can afford a Lobster for a break? Siao....

Gosh...this is the nicest and sweetest photo I've ever taken with my dad! I'm daddy's girl=)

3. Back in Cambridge, it snowed!

Ding Jian and I made snowman!

I bought some pretty flowers to put by my window too=)
Soooo pretty, but they're all dead now=(

4. After exams, in Summer, we rented a car and drove South, to the coast, Canterbury, Dover, Brighton and Beachy Head (it's sound obscene I know).

Looking at this pic now actually scares me a little, can't believe that's me on the edge of the cliff!

This is like the picture of the year! SO COOOOOL!!!!!

5. Since I came back from UK, I've been to Penang (unfortunately we didn't take any pics there), Tawau and Tioman=) Our main attraction in Tawau was SEAFOOOOOOD! We ate crab every meal! That's like 4 meals of crab consecutively!

FEASSST!

Huge lobsters! But we didn't eat any, too expensive=(

Huge crabs too! This time ate them=)

6. Tioman! Ding Jian's 1st time snorkelling=)

At the waterfall=) The water was too cold so I didn't get in=)

My family and I=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home