Friday, September 26, 2008

SuSHi GrOoVe FaN!

I must be a big fan of Sushi Groove without realising it...because i went there 3 TIMES THIS WEEK! First was with my taylor's friends on Sunday, then with my sister on Wednesday and today with my church friends! They should give me like some loyalty card since I go there so often...haha=) Or they should give me more discount on every guest I bring=) Well, they gave us RM10 voucher today, and we had 10% discount because got Jusco card, so acceptable la=)

I think their system is really good and other restaurants should apply it too! Like sushi groove 1u has 15% discount for Maybankard holders, pyramid has 10% discount for Jusco card and CIMB card holders. It really encourages ppl to go there if they have these cards, and vice versa Sushi Groove lovers would get these cards to get more discount! And the vouchers too! It's a good way to get ppl to always come back so that they don't waste the voucher. We didn't have to spend much today, we only spent RM60 and they gave us RM10 voucher! How worth it is that?

I think Sushi Groove should pay me for advertising them...hehe=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home