Sunday, December 13, 2009

Many stuffs put together

Akron, Ohio, US:

I went to Goodyear in Akron just a weeks ago and I had a reeeeaaaallllly good time. The people there were soooo nice...it's unbelievable! They kept bringing me out to eat good food and I eat different styles of food everyday...Japanese, Mediterranean, Mexican, Indian, Chinese. I also went to Cleveland in the weekend to see one the 5 great lakes i.e. Lake Erie. It looks almost exactly like a sea! So huge that I can't even see the borders...and it's suppose to be a lake! They gave me a really really really nice and huge room at Hilton.

Room in Hilton Akron/Fairlawn

Lake Erie

White faced-monkey...sooo funny!

I saw gorillas for the 1st time!

I saw camels for the 1st time too!

Chu Yaw & Serena's wedding:

It was really a God's blessing that I came back home the night before Chu Yaw & Serena's wedding! They look soooo sweet together=) Congrats!


I'm home!!!

As it says...I'm home in Malaysia! My phone number is the same so do call me anytime! I would be really happy! I'm glad to be home...but I have sooo much work to do! Yaiks...

1 Comments:

Blogger Star Shining** said...

oh my goodness i didn't know serena is married!! wah... not fair i didn't get to be there!!why u never tell me wan

4:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home