Wednesday, May 09, 2007

3 lightbulb blew in 3 consecutive days!

My gosh....my lightbulb blew 3 times in 3 consecutive days! How bad can things get? It's been fixed twice for the past 2 days and the 3rd one blew today. I think the lightbulb don't want me to study. I think the power supplied to the lightbulb is exceeding the rated power of the lightbulb so it blew after bout 3 hours of usage. haha...oh well, i hope they'll fix it properly. I'm just guessing. Oh well, hopefully when they fix it again tomorrow they'll fix the correct lightbulb or I might keep on blowing one everyday till after exams.

1 Comments:

Blogger ◈lunaluna◈ said...

Your blog is very interesting!
Please, send me the photo of your pc desktop.
I'll publish on my blog!
Email: pcdesktop1@gmail.com

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home