Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Trip to Germany

Germany was such a crazy trip. 5 crazy Cambridge students on a memorable adventure.

Posers pointing randomly


Wei Shen & I trying to beat up Ding Dong

Ding Dong & I peeking through the letter box


Playing the German version of Monopoly...super gila...don't even understand all that's written on the CHANCE cards...oh well, we have Jo-anne to translate(or make up) words...no wonder she won (><)


The sky looks bright...seems as though we're in heaven


The traffic lights in Berlin are so cool....so cute...Mei Sheng doing ballet stunts in front of Brandenburg Gate...like I said, we're a bunch of crazy people



2 crazy people playing Burger King....I don't think I know them...haha. Btw, Brandenburg Gate is Brandenburger Tor in German.

I just love the sky...such beauty

The sky above the clouds during sunset=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home