Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Childhood story...

I was at dinner with my family when I suddenly pop up the question, "What did our house look like last time?" because I don't remember much. Then I remembered all the kittens that have died in my hands. Those poor homeless kittens. There were 2 kittens which were in the drain screaming for help. It was in the morning that I heard it but it was too dark and I didn't know their whereabouts. When I came back from school in the evening I heard one of it still screaming and I took it home. I think the other one washed down the drain already. The one I took home was drenched wet with all the longkang water. Poor thing...but I couldn't help much also. It died after a week. Then there was another 3 kittens which I brought back in a box left by someone near Taylor's College. Took them to the vet some more with Siew Kim but the vet didn't help much cos we no money to pay. But bought special milk powder from the vet. I wake up at 3am to feed the kittens who made noise. Put warm packets of water around them to keep them warm. But they all died one by one also in the end. Everytime one dies I cry...so sayang them. I guess life's like that. You can't expect things to work out the way you want it to. Sometimes you mean to do good but things just doesn't turn out good but that doesn't mean you should stop trying to do good. I would not stop trying to save kittens lives...hopefully someday there'll be at least one kitten which would grow up to be a cat under my love and care.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mark | jUN said...

"I guess life's like that. You can't expect things to work out the way you want it to. Sometimes you mean to do good but things just doesn't turn out good but that doesn't mean you should stop trying to do good. I would not stop trying to save kittens lives...hopefully someday there'll be at least one kitten which would grow up to be a cat under my love and care."

I like what you have just said. Very meaningful. VEry encouraging.

Thank you.
Jun

10:23 AM  
Blogger zhao said...

yea.. good words and well said. nice one shirley.

and i rmb the kittens from taylors.
i'm sorry that they didnt make it.

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home