Friday, July 13, 2007

10 things I loved about my time in Cambridge

After 9 months of being in Cambridge, I would dare say that I loved my time in Cambridge in spite of all the stress. 10 reasons to support this:

1. I love my friends there, Ding Jian, Jo-anne, Wei Shen, Sara, and all those who cares for me.

2. I love the fights I have with Ding Jian, the studying sessions, the korean noodles session, you with your 2-3 eggs per packet of instant noodle! and your endless efforts of wanting to get rid of instant noodles' wax and me just being too lazy to do so when I'm cooking for myself...will miss all those this coming year...

3. I love walking with Jo-anne everyday through the big green field...it kind of makes time pause for a second in this ever fast moving world.

4. I love my cg. It never fails to make me feel at home.

5. I love the beauty of Cambridge when it snows. Reminds me of the time when I called Wei Shen to open the gate, then I threw a huge snow ball at him, awww....so innocent.

6. I love tennis sessions, although I always kena scolding by Ding Jian who keeps on saying, "Eh, move your legs la...stand there like Statue of Liberty only".

7. I love looking at Wei Shen and Ding Jian imitating me, their(or perhaps mine) favourite "Aiyoh......." phrase.

8. I love the time when Ding Jian and I sat at Christ's pieces, reading bible and getting to know each other better...why did we end up in Christ's pieces? Because....Ding Jian(who's been attending Eden church for months!) thought service starts at 9am when it actually starts at 10am! I feel like whacking this old man ar.....

9. I love to see Kenneith practising ballroom dancing, crazily dancing around his room...I'm not stalking him btw, it just so happens that he lives opposite me and I can see through his window. Though I can't see Wei Shen dancing salsa in his room, I can imagine it...crazily and enthusiastically dancing on his own.

10. I love to see this mix Malaysian British eating in upper hall. He's really cute...Ding Jian always teases me. But he's really cute ma...and mind you, me saying he's cute does NOT mean I have a special feeling towards him. I love Alex Norman and Prof. Campbell too! They're my 2 favourite supervisors. They're just......TOO NICE!!!

I would not have made it through without all of you. It's not the circumstances that matter, it's the company. I thank the Lord for bringing all you lovely people into my life. I'm missing you all. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

I dedicate this song to all of you...
Zhou Hua Jian - Pe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home