Saturday, December 19, 2009

Blogging...dilemmas

Many of my friends and myself (i realised) have slowed down or completely stopped blogging...is it because we're too busy with university? too busy with work? Are we growing older that blogging is not our thing anymore? I started blogging when I was in college...and at that time I would blog regardless of how busy I am (I think). but now...even though I'm not that busy, I don't blog much. whenever I have something to blog about, I'm too busy...but when I'm free, I have nothing to blog about and the things that I said I would blog about when I'm free doesn't seem so interesting anymore when the time comes...does that happen to you too?

Should I keep the blog alive even though I don't blog a lot or my posts aren't interesting? Or should I just stop blogging like everyone else?

1 Comments:

Blogger dolphin_dancing said...

shirley!!....yea wei, i agree with u. Now i'm so free, but i'm so lazy and have nothing to write about too. But when i'm so busy o feel as though i've got so much to write, but whether i write or not, thats a deff story! ahahha!..but i;m still gonna keep my blog anyway..so in case i feel i'm gonna turn insane if i dun write, i can go scribble some thing there, even if the post turns out incomplete. (halfway loose inspiration, dunno what/ how to write anymore)..HAHAH....so dun delete ur blog=) if not i also dunnoe what u doing over there le.

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home