Monday, December 21, 2009

I am not trying to scare you...I was REAAALLLY scared myself!!!

After picking Sook Kuan up on Saturday night and driving down her street, I suddenly braked and Sook Kuan asked me, "What's wrong?". I shouted, "THERE'S A SNAKE!!!!" I was really really really close to going over the snake! I quickly reversed and we both watched in FEEEEAAAAAR as the 2 METERS LONG SNAKE slithered across the road in front of my car...AND ENTERED SOMEONE'S GARDEN THROUGH THE FENCE!!!! We were SOOOO SCARED!!!!! We didn't know what to do! We sat in the car, too afraid to come out! Then we called the police and they sent ppl over to catch the snake...but they only came 30 minutes after that and we didn't know where the exact location of the snake was by then! Within that 30 minutes, we finally got the guts to come out of the car, alerted the neighbours to call the house owner (who was sleeping!). When the snake catchers came, we left after giving them our testimony and I don't know if they actually managed to catch the snake...here's a pic of a python online which was really similar to what I saw slithering on the road...


1 Comments:

Blogger Star Shining** said...

u shld have catched it and make soup with it :)

4:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home