Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Agape@Love

A few days ago, I was modifying my blog and I thought really hard for a new title...and then it just clicked and I asked myself, why did I name my blog "AGAPE" (which means God's love in Greek) in the first place? I felt ashamed because I realised how much I've lost touch with God, my heavenly Father, who loves me soooo much! I hope my new blog title will always remind me of God's love and sacrifice on the cross and the many blessings He's poured out on to my life:)

May this common verse, which I so often overlook, remind you as it reminded me of God's unconditional love for you and I:)
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, 
that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
-John 3:16-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home