Monday, August 23, 2010

What is wrong with me??? (T_T)

Ever since coming back, I've been having flu. For the past 2 weeks, I have woken up with a red eye. The first time, I went to see a doctor at the clinic who actually prescribed me 2 types of medicine but they reversed the side effects of those 2 medicine! They asked me to take one type at night which actually causes insomnia and another type to take in the morning which actually causes drowsiness...read it again...and you'll realise how mixed up the medicines are...so neneh! My eye got worse and I went to the eye doctor at University Hospital instead. Thankfully, now my eye is recovering much better:)

But...my appetite has been down ever since coming back too! It is soooo difficult for me to finish my food these days. I ordered char kuey teow today...and I ordered it with the idea that the portion is usually small and I should be able to finish it....but nooooo! I couldn't finish it as well! I'm such a lousy eater these days:( Oh, what is happening to me??? Soon, I will vanish!

Dear Lord, please help me recover from the flu and red eye and increase my appetite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home